If you’re wondering if it makes sense to be on twitter, here are some self-explanatory facts about twitter
- Twitter has more than 230 million active users. More than 1 million new logins every day
- Every day there are more than 500 Millionen tweets
- More than 50 million users are in the United States
- More than 180 million users are located outside the United States
- Every second more 5700 tweets are sent
- The estimated number of spam accounts is less than 5%
- 75% of monthly active users use the smartphone, which is more than 173 million people
- 70% of twitter’s ad revenue comes from ads for tablets and smartphones
- More than 3 million websites are registered on twitter
- More than 6 million registered users use the twitter app
- 49% of monthly twitter users follow brands and/or companies
- Tweets of a brand are clicked with 92% probability, 78% of which are retweeted
- 24% of users visit twitter several times a day
- More than 460000 new accounts are opened every day
- Of the top 100 largest companies in the world, more than 77% have a twitter account and 88% use this to post news and updates about the company.
- 67% of users who follow a brand are real customers of this brand
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?